Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
The Promoter is: BMW (UK) Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 01378137 and its offices at Summit ONE, Summit Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0FB (“BMW UK”). The VAT number is 584451913.
How to enter this free prize draw:
1. The prize draw is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland. All entrants to the prize draw must be aged 18 years or over and hold a full motorcycle licence valid in the Republic of Ireland
2. Entries are made by booking a test ride on a BMW Motorrad motorcycle between 00:01 1 to 23:59 31 March 2022. Entrants must then complete a test ride between 1 March – 30 April 2022, if chosen as a winner the BMW Motorrad retailer will contact the entrant to notify them of winning
3. Test rides can be booked via the Facebook form or online at bmw-motorrad.ie/en/service/forms/test-ride.html The closing date for the prize draw is 31/03/2022 (Closing Date).
4. All entries received after this time on the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
5. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for entries incomplete, delayed, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received for whatever reason.
6. There will be one winner selected at random by each retailer from all eligible entries.
7. By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
8. Employees and agents of BMW Group and its associated companies, their immediate families or anyone professionally connected with this prize draw are excluded from entry. Only one entry per person, per household.
9. In entering this prize draw, you confirm you are eligible to do so. The Promoter may require you to provide evidence of your eligibility.
10. The Promoter will not accept entries that are completed by third parties, are in bulk, illegible, have been reconstructed, forged or are incomplete.
11. The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit of intention of the prize draw.
12. Entries cannot be returned.
13. The winner will receive the following prize: a €500 voucher towards accessories for a new BMW Motorrad motorcycle. There will be one voucher per retailer in the Republic of Ireland.
14. Unless stated otherwise in these terms and conditions the prize excludes transfers, meals and drinks, accommodation, excursions, attractions, fuel, gratuities, telephone calls, taxes, further personal expenses and anything not expressly included in the prize.
15. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered and the prize is not transferable.
16. The winner will be drawn by the relevant retailer at random from all the entries on or around 15/05/2022.
17. The winner will be notified by 20/05/2022 and informed about the details of the prize.
18. The prize may be withdrawn from the winner outlined above and a new winner drawn if the prize is not accepted within 7 days of notification.
19. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
21. The winner's names and county will be available 28 days after 15/04/2022 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to BMW Motorrad UK.
Limitation of Liability:
22. The Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Entrant's statutory rights are not affected.
Data Protection and publicity:
23. If you are the winner of this prize drawn you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
24. You further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter without any financial reward.
26. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in this prize draw.
27. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend this prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.