2012 Dates and Prices
What will it cost?
BMW Rider Training has simplified the pricing structure for 2012. There's a flat rate for courses, but with a brand new, great value offer for anyone looking to visit us during December, January and February.
BMW Rider Training Road Skills Course Prices.
Prices exclude all Test fees * Standard Prices (March - November)
- Road Skills Level One Refresher – 2 days £425
- Road Skills Level Two Intermediate – 3 days £545
- Road Skills Level Three Advanced – 3 days £585
- Level Three + RoSPA Test training – 3.5 days £795
- Road Skills: Best of Britain (any location) £795 inc accommodation
- Individual Premium Training (IPT) (per day) £295
- RoSPA Test only – half day £155
- Bike Hire for IPT/Road Skills (per day) £95
*Driving Standards Agency Motorcycle Practical Test fees are £90.50.
Winter Training Offer (December – February)
Bike Hire includes all fuel, unlimited mileage and fully comprehensive insurance with no excess.
Winter prices (From 01 December 2011 - 29 February 2012).
Booking and Enquiries Form